Smaller cremators that will run diesel and will be capable of doing all the other dogs/cats/pets that we have. We only cremate pets individually so this is what we require.
Have your company as member of Markis Hospital waste management group as planer or supplier, contractor of solutions or operating partners of the solution of hospital waste management in the projects we are developing, starting with Larissa and Volos. Members of Markis waste management group will also have the possibility to provide training and technical services to the health sector of Greece and other countries via the TSC which we plan to make the same time in Larissa (enclosed diagram indicates the role of each party joining Markis waste management group).
● Able to burn 25-30kg per hour
● Consist of two chambers to ensure significant reduction in emission
● Be capable of temperature in range of 800c to 1000c
● Low maintenance design
● Must be Diesel fuelled
● Need more than 15amp 220- 250V power
● kW Consumption power consumption to be stated
● Onboard or in-built fuel storage storage tank & should use no more than 12L of dies el per hour to burn 25-30kg of waste
● Solid waste reduction in range of 90-97% ( should be routinely achieved)
1. – 2 medical waste autoclaves 350ltr and 100ltr
2. – 1 medical waste shredder
3. – 3 medical macerators
4. – 27 Waste transfer trolleys.