burner for medical waste.Controlled air clinical waste incinerator created for incineration of bio-medical waste produced at a blood-processing center. The waste to be dealt with mainly includes bio-waste (i.e. physical liquids), contagious and also contaminated materials such as syringes, needles, and other clinical waste (i.e. silicon rubbers, plastic, textiles, documents, packs, and so on). a diesel fired clinical waste burner with a capability of 300Kg/hr. to be installed at a waste disposal site away from populated locations.
1) Prospective Buyer or Maker ISO 9001 Certified
2) Respecting worldwide exhaust requirements
3) A 230V, 60Hz single-phase electric resource.
4) Protections against over-voltage as well as over-current line problems.
5) Conformity with appropriate Ghanaian standards and also policies.
6) Two-stage incineration with dual chamber combustion.Incinerator with Oil Heater.
Require Quantity – – 1 complete Unit/ Establish
Kind of Materials To be Shed –– Solid Waste
Burner Capacity – – 0.2 Kw (200 watts )
Ability –– 2 ton per day
Oil Container ability of Burner – – 300 Lit Oil pump ability – – 0.4 Kw (400 watts ). clinical waste Incinerators for melting healthcare facility waste so we are trying to find a resource